Sunday, February 18, 2007

The problem with road trips...

is that you can never do everything you want to, especially if it's just for a weekend. We've had a good time relaxing here. Hubby and Computer Guy trekked out in the snow yesterday to run a few errands, as well as window-shop at the sporting goods store. I find it funny that hubby actually window shops for his toys more often than I go clothes shopping. That's probably a good thing, though.

Anyway, other than going to church this morning, we've hung out at home. I am so thankful we have family with whom we can just relax.

Next time we head North, we'll have to plan ahead and get together with Grace's gang. That would be a fun adventure. I'd be calling her kids by their pseudonyms. The energy level would be close to nuclear, but in a good way. (Well, assuming the kiddos cooperate, of course.) Thankfully we make it up this way a few times a year, so when the weather is nice, it will be easier.

So here I sit, with crt's laptop on my lap and hubby has ours on his. The kiddos are in bed. Thankfully it sounds like Baby Bear has gone to sleep on her own. We do hear an occasional thump from one of the older girls, but that's normal around here.

2 comments:

Grace said...

I actually emailed their real names to you on Friday.... so they're out there somewhere!!

Anonymous said...

LOL..You girls, have a great time on your get together.