Wednesday, February 14, 2007

XOXOX

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY,
EVERYONE!!!


May you be blessed by the thoughts and presence of your loved ones.
May the little (or furry) ones in your life give you lots of slobbery kisses today.
May you know that somewhere in the rolling countryside of Tennessee,
this "wandering" brunette is thankful for your friendship.
May the Lord bless you and keep you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day to you. May you and yours find a quiet moment together tonight. Hugs to you so glad to read from you.

Tech Mom said...

Happy Valentines Day to you too and I hope your pork turned out good--I'm sure it will be great!! I had a half of chicken salad sandwich and three chips. After I rest I am going to make some vegetables for the weekend and when dad comes home we are going out for our valentines meal!!

Caslon said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you all. Thanks for Hannah's e-card. It was so cute and a nice surprise. We've been so busy here i've not been on much...