thanks so much for stopping by my blog...and saying hi. I am forever "over-analyzing" things...my sister and I call it "staring at our belly-buttons" -- we try and call each other to snap out of it...what a blessing to have a sister who is my best friend! *smile* Holler if you need me to snap my fingers for you! Please do come by scrappin memories...we are going to have a TON of fun this month. I am teaching a class on the 11th -- it will be a quick one -- a victorian calling card book...would love to have you there! Have a good rest of the week.
4 comments:
please exlain!!
you know... when you think so much about something... anything... that you sort of get "stuck".
That would be called OVER-analyzing. Back away from the thought process :-)
thanks so much for stopping by my blog...and saying hi. I am forever "over-analyzing" things...my sister and I call it "staring at our belly-buttons" -- we try and call each other to snap out of it...what a blessing to have a sister who is my best friend! *smile* Holler if you need me to snap my fingers for you! Please do come by scrappin memories...we are going to have a TON of fun this month. I am teaching a class on the 11th -- it will be a quick one -- a victorian calling card book...would love to have you there! Have a good rest of the week.
Post a Comment