Sunday, October 14, 2007

Can you read this? I can.

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, t he olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a ta otl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.



I lifted it off of Barbara Curtis' blog.

8 comments:

Tech Mom said...

yes I could read it too--it seems strange--when you first look at it --it looks foreign and then you realize it is not and your brain processes it--fun!!

crt said...

easy to read

zann said...

yep yep, easy to read.

Grace said...

Wried! I atucllay raed it at the smae pcae I nrmlaloy wulod!

Heather said...

I read this easily. But, I am never normal. :)

FarmWife said...

I wonder if the 55% thing is true...I don't think I've met anyone who couldn't read it easily. But it still facinates me!

Caslon said...

Yea, I think more people than 55% can read it too. I've saw this before and thought that it said most people could read it. Very cool.

Lauren said...

So far it looks like 100% for my blog readers... of course, no-body ever said to take what we read on the internet as fact. ;)