I should have known I couldn't stay off. Yep my addiction is bad. But at least I am not alone ;->
I got a lot done this morning... a good start. Bear actually played well mostly on her own. Her room is a mess, with blankets all over. And stuffed animals. And blocks. We did take a "break" and go outside for a few minutes. She helped me water the flowers. She actually gets the water on the flowers a lot more frequently. And our little maple tree that is in the part of our yard that is not really our property, but future development. It sprouted from seed this spring and is a tad shorter than her. It's so cute, and it reminds me of Michigan. Oh, I could go for fresh milled apple cider and cake donuts and a hayride in crisp autumn air! Oh, and fresh, real, no corn-syrup added maple syrup. But I digress...
Anyway... it's far from perfect, but so far I've:
washed dishes
swept the kitchen
picked up the living room
put fresh pillowcases on guest bed (the sheets were changed last week and haven't been slept on)
dusted living room and guest room.. you could actually see the dust layer on the tall dresser. ugh.
put 2 loads in the laundry
read a couple of books with baby bear
made sandwiches and introduced my child to hummus with artichokes in it- she liked playing with it more than eating it. she thought it was hysterical when she mashed it between her fingers and dabbed it on her cheeks. at least olive oil is good for the skin.
folded towels and put them away
still to do:
clean guest bath
vacuum carpet
wash kitchen floor
de-clutter counter top (my archnemesis)
fold clean laundry
straighten bonus room (yeah, right... like i'll get to that!)
clean science projects out of fridge
Oh... get this. I just got a phone call from the tutoring center I worked for asking me to administer a test. First call I've had in nearly 2 years. Interesting. Too bad it's for tomorrow morning and I have family in town. (I really hope one of the other people she hasn't called yet can do it.)
1 comment:
Busy Beaver. Enjoy being with family.
Post a Comment