I heard about it through an e-mail from the Right to Life people. I get tired of their spam, but this one was worth a read! Plus, the cultural factor appeals to me.
I saw a preview for this recently. Yes, looks like a must see! I also saw Across the Universe and Darjeeling Express. Both quite good and colorful, interesting subject matter!!!
4 comments:
Looks good, I'll hve to check it out!
I heard about it through an e-mail from the Right to Life people. I get tired of their spam, but this one was worth a read! Plus, the cultural factor appeals to me.
I've seen promos for this. I'm adding it to the list. . . Thanks for the link.
(PS Found you via Nudge-Nudge.)
I saw a preview for this recently. Yes, looks like a must see! I also saw Across the Universe and Darjeeling Express. Both quite good and colorful, interesting subject matter!!!
Post a Comment