musings from the mind of a stay-at-home Mom & procrastinaholic
Saturday, October 13, 2007
newsflash
I sponge mopped and towel-dried the kitchen floor this afternoon. Hubby kept bear from getting her paws all over my nice, clean hardwood. So no tiny footprints have been left behind.
You haven't seen my floor lately if you have to ask why. :) AS for why towel-dry... because air-dried hardwood is not nearly as shiny and pretty, and if I'm going to go through the trouble of mopping at all, it better look decent when I'm done.
3 comments:
why? :-)
Good for you! Every floor deserves a good scrubbing every once in a while.
You haven't seen my floor lately if you have to ask why. :) AS for why towel-dry... because air-dried hardwood is not nearly as shiny and pretty, and if I'm going to go through the trouble of mopping at all, it better look decent when I'm done.
Post a Comment