Sunday, October 07, 2007

traditions

I hope that the trip to the Pumpkin Patch will become an annual tradition for us. Do you and your family have any Fall traditions?

3 comments:

adymommy said...

We take out kids to the pumpkin patch every year. LOVE IT! I hope to find time to go to an apple orchard next year too. I have never picked my own apples.
We also decorate for halloween on the 10th of September. My mom loves this time of year and always started decorating the day after her birthday so now I do it to, just from habit.

It's great that you have a new family tradition!

zann said...

Jay and I have gone to the Storytelling Festival in Jbro every year since we've been together.. if only just for the Ghost stories (which aren't actually scary.. just entertaining tales- but it's the cheapest ticket you can get). We plan to continue that for years to come.
We just did that this past weekend :)

Samantha said...

Every October Joshua's family gets together and goes to the Louisville Zoo for their Halloween Party (http://www.louisvillezoo.org/events/halloween.htm). We have enjoyed going with the neices and nephews and are excited about taking Lilly this year. We are also planning on visiting the pumpkin patch the weekend before Halloween... hopefully there will still be a few pumpkins left. Love the question and enjoyed the pictures of your little pumpkin.