Sunday, October 14, 2007

Who am I?

It's funny that personality profiling came up in a conversation I had last week. It made perfect sense in the context of the conversation. Well, when my friend FarmWife shared her test results, I decided it was time for a review assessment.

Click to view my Personality Profile page

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Did you find the assessment of your personality type to be pretty close? Mine was dead on for the most part. And for the multiple intelligences part, my top 3 was similar to yours except my first was Verbal/Linguistic followed by INtrapersonal and Musical (in the same order)... and Naturalist was sorta way down there (I'm kind of an indoor girl! LOL)

Lauren said...

Although there have been times I've gotten slightly different results, the INFP was definitely right on my nature. I have learned to be an extrovert thanks to my past lives, but deep down I am more of an introvert.

I was surprised by the MI order, because usually Verbal/linguistic is at the top. However, I am NOT a grammar purist, even if I do notice mistakes, so I guess that's why it dropped below the others. As for the naturalist... my interest is higher than my talent. And I am by now means "earthy". I should recycle more, but that would mean actually sorting things. But considering many of my entries focus on my feeble gardening attempts, I guess it makes sense that naturalist topped the list. Intrapersonal... I like to think that's me. :) Musical... again, more in interest level than skill level, and don't ask me to go on those new shows where you have to remember all the lyrics.

crt said...

i'm still coming up as an INTJ.
as far as the other test goes, musical was the clear winner followed by verbal.