I am torn between the more formal:

and the very quirky cuddly family shot:

I think the only solution may be to just have some of each printed, and make sure Gramma M. gets the formal one since she specifically said she did not like the whimsical one.
FYI, in case you are wondering, I used the collage feature on shutterfly studio, which is a free download on shutterfly.com. It's capabilities are minimal, but I don't have another program on this computer and my other computer is unreliable.
5 comments:
I love them both but you are right--gram will like the more formal one--and on the other one your eye is covered but it is still cute..
Okay, now that I've seen the layout, I love the black one. I still the the other picture, but the black layout is classy. :)
Punkin' Press
add me to your "formal card" list. I love the idea of the cuddly shot, but Joel's eyes are creeping me out :P Like he's trying to control my mind, lol.
That's just your type A tendencies coming out. :) I think he looks like he's looking down at Hannah... not the best expression of it. I love th black one, but it's almost too perfect. Darn the awesome photogrpaher! LOL.
okay - so I'm randomly reading some of your posts and found this one from December - your daughter is totally photogenic! Love the photos - way too cute!!!
Post a Comment