A bloggy baby shower

Ok, so just the guest of honor and I blog, to my knowledge. We met each other in high school youth group, and have stayed in touch through the years. She and her husband are about to join the adventure called parenthood, with their baby due in early August, about 3 weeks ahead of me. The adorable cakes were made by one of the hostesses, and tasted as yummy as they were cute. I'll let Zann share more pics if she so chooses, but I had to share a couple.


1 comment:
The gift looked awesome so far! Thanks for posting a picture too because I'm not sure when I'll get around to it. I'm so glad you came, you look so cute :). And thanks again for taking pictures... guess what I found when I got home. My camera... at the bottom of the suitcase. I had it the whole time and didn't even know it.
Post a Comment