Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Portraits
Taken Saturday, August 26th at our home.






If you live near Chattanooga, TN/North GA and need a photographer,
I highly recommend Dotson Studios!

9 comments:

zann said...

Aww, great portraits. Hannah is so pretty in her little dress. And he has such cute little roly hands. We're scheduled for Oct. 8th to have some made :)- I'm pretty excited. It will be our first professional pictures since our engagement portraits.

Grace said...

Wow, those are beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

the pictures capture the beauty of the family!

Anonymous said...

Those little baby feet! So cute!

The Longnecker Zoo said...

B E A U T I F U L pictures. I love them!

Heather said...

Spectacular pixs!
-h

Sara said...

What great shots!

Caslon said...

I'm glad these turned out. They really are beautiful, but they start with a beautiful family!

Pfingston said...

oh WOW!