above the stove and into the bowl, sending flour and baking soda flying everywhere.)
Baby Bear decided she liked the floor better covered in flour.
Yummy Nestle-Tollhouse homemade chocolate-chip cookies.
Without nuts.
All's well that ends well!
Without nuts.
All's well that ends well!
10 comments:
Yummy yummy yummy!!! And no nuts. :)
Who cares about flour when you have cookies. :)
Yeah. And contrary to what some people may think, it is possible to leave nuts out of a recipe.
mmmm the cookies look very yummy. That's what my kitchen looks like every time I cook - even when not from scatch ;)
Yeah Yeah I hear ya--ok no nuts!!cookies do look good!!
Yummy. I'm bummed. I just used the last bunch of flour we had making pizza dough (from scratch) yesterday. Today, The Princess has no school (fog - how STUPID!), so I wanted to do a cooking project... but have NO flour. Sigh. Off to the store we go because now, I want cookies ; )
We have the same oven, except mine's a beigey color instead of white!! Cookies look yummy!! The nice thing about messes is that they can be cleaned up... thank goodness!!
I was seriously afraid I would not have enough flour after my little mishap... I discovered some in the cabinet, so I was able to refill the canister.
For the record, I don't mind nuts... but I just had to make a point to a certain family member who has a history of thinking it's complicated to leave nuts out of recipes. I was not trying to make the family member with the nut allergy jealous. Or anyone else, for that metter. I love the recipe on the back of nestle tollhouse chocolate chips!!!!
No school due to fog? Now that's insane!!!!!
Save me some! Those look delicious. Please tell me that they are the kind you break in half to release all the calories first. Right? =)
Of course!! But, when I dunk them in milk they get some of the calories back. Oh wait, I forgot.. the osteoporosis fighting benefits of milk counteracts any caloric weight gain. Hee hee.
And if I had them I'd be eating them for breakfast...With a huge glass of half and half...oh they do look perfect!
Post a Comment