Friday, February 02, 2007

What a difference a week makes...A few crocus bloomed last Friday...


.. and this is what we awoke to this morning.

I had to laugh at the weather forcasters this morning. The night before last, they had predicted 2-4 inches of snow in some places. We had a slight dusting. Last night, they said some places might have up to an inch in accumulation, as though the chance was slim. Yeah, weather forecasting is an exact science... I'll believe that one.

Schools were closed today. The roads were fine by the time we took baby bear to the doctor for her well baby check.


5 comments:

Tech Mom said...

I loved Hannah bears pictures--she doesn't look like she thought too much of the snow!!Nice snowsuit though!

Tech Mom said...

btw I could not comment on Hannah Bear's Cave.

Lauren said...

it should be fixed... i turned off the word verification...

Tech Mom said...

thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet Niblets that's a lot of snow!

Stay WARM...and off your feet

you are in my thoughts and prayers