Friday, October 05, 2007

Aack...

My house is a wreck. My own fault for procrastinating.
Hubby comes home today.
Tech Mom and Dad arrive tonight. At least their bed is almost ready. (It will be nice to have them.)
I realized I forgot a couple of things from the store... we're down to 4 diapers, plus any in the diaper bag. Coffee. I remembered the biscotti, but forgot to buy coffee. Actually the biscotti was an impulse buy on sale. No shock there.

I'm going to be tired tonight.


I swear, I may just have to have hubby password protect the computer. My addiction is that bad.

If you see me online before this evening, ask me what on earth I am doing here, ok?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, too, need to turn off my computer and CLEAN MY HOUSE!

Sara said...

That makes three of us! We are having a friend for dinner but Miss A is sick and I'm not feeling all that great so motivation is low real looooowwwwww to get anything done. (Hope you don't read this till tomorrow! ;) )