Friday, March 07, 2008

let's compare

1st pregnancy (baby bear)
  • beef aversion
  • puked several times a day during the 1st 2 trimesters
  • lost weight before gaining ANY
  • sis predicted a boy
this pregnancy
  • beef cravings
  • chicken aversion comes and goes
  • morning sickness began around 8 weeks, but (so far) has hit no more than 3 times a day, usually just once or twice
  • gaining slowly
  • predictions, anyone? ;-)

8 comments:

Pfingston said...

I wouldn't be so brave to predict . . I have no talent for it and I know it!
Even with a 50/50 chance I'd still manage to be wrong.
Interesting how pregnancys are from baby to baby.

Kristi said...

I'm not predicting anymore... I've been wrong, every. single. time!

I'm excited for you though!

Grace said...

We'll say it's a boy, just for fun! I can't imagine life without each of them running around... boys and girls are so different and they bring such different things to our family! Of course that goes with all children even if their all the same sex!!!

Lauren said...

this morning hannah said there's a brother in mommy's belly, but her prediction changes at least once a day.

Samantha said...

I keep thinking that it is a girl, but I'm not very good at predictions.

I felt from day one that Lilly was a girl and so did our family and friends. That has been one of my few correct predictions. The 50/50 thing doesn't generally work in my favor.

Caslon said...

it's going to be a boy!!

Mommy to 4 little people said...

my vote: BOY!!! Hope I am right ;)

Proud Mommy of 2 said...

Hey... I'll predict, just for fun! :) I think you're having another girl...

But, maybe I just have "girls on the brain" since I now have two of them! ;)