Saturday, March 29, 2008

meet my immediate family


I put this on my facebook profile, and decided to share it here. I wish they had an image of a guy on a motorcycle for dh. I thought about making his figure a cop, but he's not one anymore so I couldn't bring myself to do it. (Though to a certain extent, once a cop, always a cop.)

5 comments:

Tech Mom said...

maybe G or S could figure out how to edit it and put a cop on it!!--its cute!!

Lauren said...

Well, I could have put the cop in it, but since he's not one anymore, I didn't.

Ces said...

I like this.. where did you make it?

Lauren said...

It's from the "My Family" Application on Facebook... it let me save it as a jpeg and insert it like any picture. :)

Samantha said...

Very sweet. I'm so excited to hear about baby today.