It's been a while since I tackled something other than dishes, laundry, or gardening. In case you are wondering, Phase One was turning the office into the nursery, which happened before I became a blogger. With child #2 on the way, we made the decision that Baby Bear will share her room with her new sibling. Most of our family lives out of town, so we need that guest bedroom. Plus, I need the place to dump Mt. Laundry until I get around to folding it or hubby gets exasperated with me and folds it himself. (That happens a lot.) Hubby also uses it as his office when he works from home. As you can see, we simply do not have a spare room. Well, my parents had a twin mattress, boxspring and frame to get rid of. Since we decided to keep the guest bedroom in tact, Baby Bear needed a big girl bed. This tackle started yesterday morning, and today I moved the stack of boxes of clothes into the not-so-spare room. The quilt was made by hubby's gramma for his high school graduation. I think it's too flowery for him, but it looks great in Bear's room!
Before:



Just don't ask me to show you what the inside of the closet looks like. That will be a future tackle, or series of tackles.



3 comments:
Looking good! I like Hannah's Hannah Bear name thingy.
very cute room...looks like you're all set!!
I love the quilt on the big girl bed!
Post a Comment