Sara tagged me a week or so ago, and I just realized it! Unless she was tagging another Lauren...
THE RULES:
1. Take a picture of yourself right now. No primping or preparing. Just snap a picture.
2. Load it onto your blog.
3. Tag three people to play.
this is me, unedited. 8:41 am, in all my morning glory,you can almost smell my breath through the screen.
and would somebody please straighten my glasses?
or wax my face and then give me lasik? at least my hair is shiny....
and here are my kids, undedited, just because. (This wasn't part of the original meme.)


2 comments:
I cannot believe you look so good at 8:45 in the am without getting ready. I think you look great. I'm totally jealous! Also----I love the cereal on the floor with some milk, that's so our house too. :)
I agree, you do look good for 8:41 am. I'm certain I wouldn't be at that early (?) hour. And, yes, it was you!
Post a Comment