Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Felicities

  • kiddos painting watercolors
  • kitchen table is old, they can't hurt it
  • none of the eggs cracked during boiling process for egg dying
  • kitchen floor is still not sticky (washed it last night)
  • family members coming to visit tomorrow
  • friends from high school stopping by next week as they pass by to their destinations
  • Jesus loves me and the Holy Spirit helps me overcome my unbelief.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I'd love to know how your eggs didn't crack! Jim did 18, none cracked. I did 12, 3 are toast. What's up with that!? Happy Resurrection Day!

Lauren said...

sheer luck? Last time I did it I remember having more crack. I put the eggs in before I boil the water, then after they reached boiling and simmered for 15 minutes, I poured off some hot water and then added cool water... kept doing that until they were cool. I did drop one on another, but thankfully only one cracked, and just a tiny bit.