a wandering heart

musings from the mind of a stay-at-home Mom & procrastinaholic

Monday, July 02, 2007

It's STILL contest time!

July-4-button-160pix.jpg
These are the drawings I'm entering, but there are also others!

Krups Ice Cream maker & bowls for dishing up the treat!!
Lands End Custom Swimsuit
Momager Calling Cards
a Mommy resort getaway!
Metrowrap
Living the Dream T-Shirt
Designing Diva Handmade Jewelry
Personalized Placemats
Lil Sugarplum Hairclips
Days-Ago Digital Counter
Patriotic Toddler T-Shirt

2 more days left until the giveaways... I hope I win something!

rambled by Lauren at 7/02/2007 09:01:00 AM
Labels: contests, cool stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
View my complete profile

Fellow Sojourners

Blog Archive

  • ►  2022 (3)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2020 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2019 (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2018 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2017 (5)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2016 (5)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2013 (8)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2012 (13)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2011 (28)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2010 (49)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2009 (81)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ►  2008 (272)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (46)
    • ►  July (25)
    • ►  June (19)
    • ►  May (21)
    • ►  April (40)
    • ►  March (28)
    • ►  February (41)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ▼  2007 (567)
    • ►  December (24)
    • ►  November (29)
    • ►  October (35)
    • ►  September (37)
    • ►  August (40)
    • ▼  July (57)
      • New poll!I was shocked a couple of weeks ago to le...
      • A country song worth listening to.This is the link...
      • "Somebody, quick... watch for flying pigs!"-hubbyB...
      • It's the last day to take my gardening poll!!!! P...
      • I heard about a particular passionate message from...
      • refreshingnot the waking up early, but baby's swee...
      • I love the Dollar Tree.We're preparing for vacatio...
      • Another great drawing from 5 minutes for mom!They...
      • I won something, I actually won!!!!!Gretchen over ...
      • Take one last look and cross your fingers....the w...
      • update on baby Catherine!!!My cousin's 1-year old ...
      • a small miracle for this domestically challenged w...
      • Thankful Thursday-Joy This week's theme for Thankf...
      • 506the # of giveaways linked to at the DOG DAYS OF...
      • Wordless Wednesday: Flashback to 12/6/05It doesn't...
      • Time to bite the bullet...A few weeks ago, my glas...
      • I've made a poll!!!!Unfortunately, half the respon...
      • just so you know... (my regular readers will reall...
      • Tackles of the week:General HouseworkWell, I'm beh...
      • My list is stuck as you see it. I should tackle m...
      • SHARE THE FUN!I couldn't resist joining the party!...
      • issues and impactIsn't it amazing that relatively ...
      • a family history... of sorts'Twas Autumn '07, the ...
      • home, sweet homewe had a great weekend. went to h...
      • Maybe we'll just buy this house while we're in Gul...
      • Please pray!My cousin's baby, Catherine, is had he...
      • Weekend prepWe're going away this weekend, so I've...
      • No title
      • to dispel the myth believed by some blogging buddi...
      • 10,000+ visitors?um... my guess is that the ticker...
      • Let's Tackle!Ok, the past few weeks I have not rea...
      • Center Hill Lake
      • "Grace" got me thinkin'....When I first began blog...
      • I have sea legs.After getting our planning done la...
      • Don't be fooled...I may appear quite social on her...
      • My favorite sounds...Baby Bear's exclamation of "y...
      • my new motto is in the sidebarMy friend Angela ove...
      • wordless wednesdayI have another WW post on Baby B...
      • 8 years ago...we posed.. got the pictures over wit...
      • ok.. my stream-of-consciousness-pity-party-posting...
      • Tackle It Tuesday????Getting out of bed was a tack...
      • I'm a wimp.Just when I think about considering nat...
      • It's menu-plan-monday in the blogosphere, thanks t...
      • i'm about 0 for 20 on my contest entries, but i'm ...
      • my garden last week...this rosebush cost 3.22 at w...
      • So, I am home because my throat feels like sandpap...
      • just when i start thinking my body is "above" bein...
      • Last-minute Date NightOur anniversary is coming up...
      • I found a blog where I can reminisce my childhood ...
      • Argh...-another business opportunity presents itse...
      • Our Sunday School teacher has posted a very fittin...
      • Two Memorials...The first, a celebration of Mrs. Y...
      • Time to Tackle...the usual. (housework.) bathroo...
      • It's STILL contest time!These are the drawings I'm...
      • Cancer takes another beloved woman home.After my f...
      • My scrapbooking observations in progress...1) arti...
      • 9 scrapbook pages done.......tons more to go! But...
    • ►  June (56)
    • ►  May (60)
    • ►  April (62)
    • ►  March (56)
    • ►  February (42)
    • ►  January (69)
  • ►  2006 (127)
    • ►  December (50)
    • ►  November (32)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (16)



________________
Add this to your site
Mom Blogs
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.