Friday, July 27, 2007

Take one last look and cross your fingers....


the winner of these silver-plated petite tennis bracelets is......











Diann!

Congratulations!
*******

This week has been so much fun! I love meting new people. I've been visiting blogs, trying to leave comments and enter contests, but wow! This contest thing could really takeover one's life!!! Thank you, Shannon for coordinating this event!

Now I just want to share a bit more about those bracelets.
They are NOT in the Premier Designs' catalog for purchase.
The only way you can get one is as a gift from a Jeweler (Distributor), usually for being a hostess or letting them share more info about their business with you. I had a couple left, and thought I would share them in a less-conventional way. Although I am not a jeweler right now, if you contact the company, they would be glad to connect you with a jeweler in your area. If you live in Nashville or Memphis, TN, Lancaster PA, or the Atlanta, GA area, I could refer you to jewelers who I know personally, so contact me if you want their info.


2 comments:

Gretchen said...

And...you have won a quilted table topper. Please email me your color or theme choices, and I'll get started! Also, I'll need your snail addy. :O)

I'm so excited for Diann! I can't think of a more sparkly gal. :)

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winner! Thanks for hosting this drawing!