If your like me, you click back and forth to check your links a couple times a day. I do believe that if you are signed in at the time, it doesn't add to your ticker, but I'm not positive. I think I'll go check that to see if it's true or not!
Depending on the counter you have you can add a blocking cookie. BUT don't ask me how cause my awesome hubby does all that stuff. Statcounter is what we use with blocking cookies enabled from all 3 computers. Which makes my blog look lonely-I am sure I could double that number if he'd turn those off:)
3 comments:
If your like me, you click back and forth to check your links a couple times a day. I do believe that if you are signed in at the time, it doesn't add to your ticker, but I'm not positive. I think I'll go check that to see if it's true or not!
I just put one on my site (as in just now after reading your post) and it's up to 3 which would be all me!
Depending on the counter you have you can add a blocking cookie. BUT don't ask me how cause my awesome hubby does all that stuff.
Statcounter is what we use with blocking cookies enabled from all 3 computers. Which makes my blog look lonely-I am sure I could double that number if he'd turn those off:)
Post a Comment