Friday, July 27, 2007

I won something, I actually won!!!!!


Gretchen over at Quantum Leap is going to custom make me a quilted table topper!
Wow! I am sooo honored!

I can already imagine it a) laid across our little drum table with the mini Christmas tree underneath
b) draped over our piano with family photos on top
c) accenting our kitchen table during a holiday meal
or
d) being used to help keep th dice from rolling too far during a bunko game at my house

I'm feeling like I really need to learn to do something by hand, especially if the Dog Days of Summer Bloggy Giveaway becomes a tradition (other than typing)...


5 comments:

Tech Mom said...

congratulations!! It will be beautiful and I am so happy for you!!!

Nan said...

Congratulations! It's so much fun to win something, isn't it. And that is bee-yoo-tee-ful!

Pfingston said...

Congradulations! It is beautiful!

crt said...

yay!

Jenster said...

Congratulations! I followed you over from Gretchen's blog and was inspired to stay for the simple fact that I love Chris Rice! lol

Lovely table topper. :o)