Wednesday, February 06, 2008

cravings of the day...

hummus: publix had it on sale, i bought the roasted red pepper variety along with garlic italian toast chips...

our breath stinks, but baby bear and i enjoyed our snack. and there's plenty leftover.

for dessert, i picked up raspberry sherbet and fresh blueberries... mmmmmm.

see what happens when you go into a store to pick up fresh broccoli and you're pregnant?

6 comments:

Tech Mom said...

sounds good--you know how I like hummus...

Caslon said...

I want the sherbet!! Yummm.
Glad you were all okay last night.

Heather said...

I had hummus yesterday AND today. YUM!

crt said...

now i'm starving and craving hummus. thanks a lot. :-)

Anonymous said...

I have never actually eaten hummus, but the sherbert sounds yummy.

Proud Mommy of 2 said...

You're having such HEALTHY cravings, Ren! I've been craving sweets this whole pregnancy w/Kimberly...
I'm proud of you! :-)