i love blogging...
but nothing beats a good long phone call with an old friend. then, as i flipped through the box of pictures and yearbooks that my parents brought from their house, bear found a picture from the Christmas dance at my school (which i helped decorate for, but don't remember actually dancing at, lol). she saw the previously mentioned old friend in it, pointed to it, and said her name!
speaking of said friend, steph, she's scheduled to deliver her 2nd daughter by c-section on wednesday. :) please pray for a healthy delivery and recovery for mommy and baby kimberly, and for big sister caroline to adjust well.
i could cry if i really took the time to think about everything we've been through in our friendship. that's how special she is. i wish texas were closer.
4 comments:
How sweet that your daughter recognized your friend in that picture! Be sure to tell your friend about that. Stories like that are day-makers! :o)
I know what you mean. Now that we are in Oklahoma, there are some dear friends I miss back in Tn.
Aww... you sure know how to make a grown girl cry! I SO enjoyed talking to you today, Ren, as I always do... And I agree... as much fun as blogging is, nothing beats a nice, long chat with one of your oldest, best friends! :)
That is so AWESOME that sweet Hannah recognized me in that picture!... Rhonda is right... This DID make my day!! :)
I wish Texas and Tennessee were closer together, too... It stinks that we live so far away from one another... :( Thank the Lord for the phone and the computer! :)
You are so special to me, more than I can say... Thanks for posting about me on your blog!
Love you!
Steph.
sending up prayers..hugs...and love.
Post a Comment