musings from the mind of a stay-at-home Mom & procrastinaholic
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
TP Tuesday
9 sheets (11.5-12 weeks)
I really need to make myself eat and drink more. My m/s has been worse, but I don't FEEL like eating either. I swear, B's aby Bear's going to gain more weight than me; she wants to snack whenever I am snacking.
I had the same problem during my first few months of pregnancy with Lilly. I found that Ensure's pregnancy shakes were really helpful because they were high in calories and I didn't have to eat food to get something nutritious in my system.
1 comment:
I had the same problem during my first few months of pregnancy with Lilly. I found that Ensure's pregnancy shakes were really helpful because they were high in calories and I didn't have to eat food to get something nutritious in my system.
Post a Comment