Friday, February 08, 2008

THEN & NOW

11 weeks 4 days pregnant with Baby Bear, 2005

12 weeks with sweet pea
February 7, 2008
Many of my pics are trapped on my old computer (at least, I hope they are still there), which has the broken monitor and is not working with the other monitor we tried to connect it to. But at some point, some of the files were retrieved and put on here, and one just happens to be right around the same stage of pregnancy...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you network the computer to your other one and retrieve them (pictures) that way.

happymcfamily said...

I don't know if it's just the angle, but it looks like you're carrying differently this time... could it be a boy belly?

Lauren said...

ang- not sure. my bil helped us set it up so we could use an old monitor, and it worked for a short while, but lately it has not.. grr...

bec- considering how different the pregnancies have been already, anything's possible! we'll find out sometime in april.

The Arteagas said...

I've been enjoying your blog ever since I figured I could get on it (from clicking on your name when you leave a comment on our blog). I was wondering who "wandering heart" was so I'm glad I connected! Lots of fun stuff. How fun to hear sweet pea's heart. Reading about it brought back great memories of hearing Nathan's heartbeat for the first time around 10 weeks!

Caslon said...

so glad to hear and see things are going well!! I hope the sickness passes.

happymcfamily said...

haha, well we can't go entirely by pregnancy differences... Brett was supposed to be Emily Elizabeth. His mom even had pink blankets because she carried him and felt so differently. But it was another boy! I'm glad we have more accurate ultrasounds nowdays ;p It's fun to guess though!

Proud Mommy of 2 said...

Hey, sweet friend! What fun comparison pics these are! It's so neat to see you then and now... You do seem to be carrying a little differently, but like Becca said, who knows? :) It will be exciting to find something out this coming April, that is, if Baby #2 cooperates for the ultrasound! ;-) Hee hee...