I thought about taking a picture of the toilet for my Wordless Wednesday post, but I decided nobody else needs to see what I've been looking at the past 2 mornings.
The smell of Bear's play dough is not helping, but she's been begging to play with the stuff lately.
3 comments:
Oh dear. I cannot abide the smell of Play-dough even when I'm not pregnant. I'm sorry you're spending so much time trapped in the bathroom.
It's really not all that much... but it doesn't make it any more enjoyable! Just a few minutes yesterday and today, which is a huge improvement. And since I am technically in the 2nd trimester, I just want the pukeyness to go away. (I don't care if spell-check doesn't like it, that's a word in my vocab.)
And then there's the itchy "girls"...
ah, the joys of preparing to welcome another bundle of joy!
I am soooo sorry. Hope it eases up soon. Take care...
Post a Comment