Saturday, March 29, 2008

New Poll AND contest!

Contest closes Tuesday, at the beginning of my ultrasound appointment, 3:15. Leave a comment (click on "wandered along") with your prediction here after you vote in the sidebar and I will do a drawing from those of you whose guess matches what the sonographer sees on the ultrasound. The lucky winner will win a $10 Starbucks gift card. So if you participated in my little informal survey a while back, play again! (You may have even changed your mind, and that's ok!) This time you could get something for it!

If you post "anonymously", be sure to leave your name... anyone could claim to be the anonymous winner.

29 comments:

Stephanie said...

I vote girl!!!

Maria said...

I vote boy!

Cathy N said...

I vote girl!

Jen L said...

I vote boy

Anonymous said...

I vote boy!

Shell said...

I say another girl.

Anonymous said...

girl!

Musical Mommy said...

IT's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say that :) Heh

Samantha said...

I vote that it is another girl, but that she will be shy at the appointment and have her legs crossed, which will drag the suspense out a few more weeks because a decision on her gender will not be made. That would be a funny April Fools!

Lesley said...

My vote is twins!!! ROFL! Just kidding!

My vote is another beautiful baby girl.

crt said...

boy - just b/c it will be more expensive and you'll have to do a lot more shopping and that just might drive j- crazy...:-)ha

crt said...

em thinks girl
n- thinks boy
mad thinks girl

Tech Mom said...

I vote boy based on nothing other than you both have male genders in your families--but we'd love to have another grandaughter also!!

Unknown said...

I vote girl, just because I only have 2...they get my vote!

Kristi said...

I'm going to go with "BOY!" ...lucky kid, either way!

happymcfamily said...

I guess I'll vote girl just to be opposite of what I voted last time with Hannah Bear. Of course, I was wrong then ;p

Sarah said...

I say boy...but then I always think people are having boys. No idea why.

Either way...it's all good, right.

Feel better soon.

Sarah

Caslon said...

BOY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I vote girl! - ALS

Anonymous said...

girl

zann said...

I'm voting girl too.

crt said...

what does the chinese calendar say?

brandy said...

i guess girl!!
-brandy from oct 05

Anonymous said...

Twins?
One boy, one girl! :)

Good Luck! I can't wait to hear the results!

FarmWife said...

Girl. Can't say why...just a hunch.

Tech Mom said...

btw you didn't say what the chinese calendar said!!!!

Ces said...

I vote boy, but I like Samantha's idea!

Angela said...

I voted girl!

Sara said...

I voted girl, no real reason just b/c we have 2 and I think 2 girls sound like fun, until they start fighting over things maybe it won't be so fun then. It's almost time for your appt so I'm glad I wandered along, oh wait are you EST, if so I've missed it by 13 minutes!