Ok, yankees... do you want a laugh?
The biggest snowfall of the season has been forecast... 2-4" in our area, 6" just north of here. It should start tomorrow, but it's been so warm, if it accumulates at all, it will not be until tomorrow night.
I will confess, I cut my daffodil blossoms because I planted flowers to be able to enjoy them, and if they get too cold, they will wilt. I don't get dirt under my fingernails just because it's fun. They look pretty on my mantle, and smell pretty, too. I wonder how long it will take Bear to notice them in the morning and ask to smell them.
I'm trying not to get too excited. It's not like meteorology is an exact science, and it's not like the weather people have always been right. But it sure would be nice to use bear's snow boots and snow pants... maybe show her how to make an actual snow man. Of course, there was that big snowfall about 7 years ago, the one where the forecast was not all that big and we ended up with 7 inches and complete chaos on the roads.
2 comments:
Ha! That same storm system is supposed to drop up to 14 inches on us up here! We've already got about 4 or 5 inches and lots of wind! Yuck! Bring on spring!
Of course with 14 inches we'll still be more mobile up here than you guys down there! It snowed about and inch one winter while we were in Atlanta... disastrous!
Post a Comment