Piano for sale
I'm interrupting this blog to deliver a commercial or my parents.
My parents have a 1917 Lauter baby grand piano (5 or 6 ft, not sure which) for sale, they are asking $500 or best offer. It holds tune well, and is a dark cherry finish. Or maybe it's walnut. One of those dark brown woods. They are in the process of thinking about downsizing, and simply won't have room wherever they end up. Contact me if you are interested and I'll give you my Dad's e-mail address or cell #. It does have some scars behind the keys from when my finger nails were too long growing up, but it is a great piano for learning to play on. They live in Middle Tennessee.
4 comments:
Oooh! I would love to have it, but there's not room for US in our house, much less a baby grand. :) Oh well...!
I'm looking for a piano, but a baby grand probably won't fit in the house.
Your DH has convinced my DH that he needs a motorcycle. Apparently, "Lauren thinks it's a great idea!" Thanks Lauren.
Hey, as long as they play it safe. I figure if I let him get the bike, I can get the car seats and stroller I want and he won't have a right to complain about cost.
Sounds like you have a plan. I love, love the Britax Marathon that we have for Lilly Kate. It is the best carseat I have ever worked with. I highly recommend it, though it may be a bit too big with two carseats.
Post a Comment