We put down a deposit on a new toy for hubby today. And yes, I plan to ride on the back of it.
It looks something like this:
I think it's a very pretty bike. I trust him to choose a bike he can handle, good quality, and all that, but I insisted on going along for the shopping experience. He's been itching to get one of his own for as long as I can remember, especially since his Dad and brother got their bikes a couple of years ago. We looked at another one earlier this week, but the one we are purchasing has not had as rough of a life. Hubby said he likes the contrast of the black with the silver on the one we're getting, too. And his new red helmet looks good with it, too. It didn't hurt that I really liked the woman we are buying it from. We drove a decent distance to look at it, but it was worth the drive.
3 comments:
Congrats and enjoy the new bike! We ordered new seats for our bike--my seat was so uncomfortable we decided to give these a try--we have 15 days to try them out.
Good for you!
Lauren, Lauren, Lauren... kill is such a strong word.
I could hear Joel in the background of the phone as Josh was telling me about the bike and Joel said, "I'll be saving on greenhouse emissions. John McCain is really for that." That was one of his lines to try and convince me that Josh needed a bike too.
Anywoo, I still love ya and congrats on the new purchase!
Post a Comment