
5 minutes for Mom has another contest/giveaway going on... and there's a photo contest. I have posted this lots of places, possibly even on here already... but this photo reflects a little bit of what motherhood means to me right now.My sis in law, Caslon, took this one with my camera. Bear already loves to kiss her baby brother. She also likes to lift my shirt up to "feed" him dinner rolls or milk from her sippy cup. It's pretty sweet. I'm amazed by how much she seems to "get" about the "baby in mommy's belly." Watching her grow from an only child into a big sister is going to be an adventure around here!
3 comments:
That is so precious! Good luck!
Alyson @ 3 Ps
Don't Miss the 3 Ps in a Pod
Super Summer Vacation Giveaway
May 6-13
http://www.threepsinapod.blogspot.com
I love this pic of you 2. As for a garden in the making in our yard. Ha ha, I had to go back and look at the post to see what made you think that and I had to laugh. It's actually a sink hole where our sewer line goes from the house to the ally. They didn't compact the dirt enough, or at all, so we've had sinking going on for quite awhile but this year it really got big so we had to fill in. It's covered in sod now. I think I will get a garden soon though b/c we're going to push back that fence in the back to enclose the parking pad and on the left I want to put a little garden. Ok, long comment nothing to do with your post!
That is a sweet photograph!
Post a Comment