Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Pray for Steven Curtis Chapman and his family, as they mourn the tragic death of their 5 year old little girl. (click to see news story)

You can also visit the Steven Curtis Chapman website for links to a blog with some sweet moments with Maria.

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Missed the news yesterday evening and didn't have the fish on. This is absolutely horrible. I'm am so sad about this and will definitely be praying for their family.

Inkling said...

I read it this morning, and my heart just broke. I'll be praying for your church and your community, and of course the family.

Sara said...

How tragic. Thanks for passing on the word so we can pray. There's nothing like a blanket of prayer at times like these.

Anonymous said...

My heart breaks for the son.

Kristi said...

It's such a sad story that I have had on my mind and heart so often over these last few days. It really drives home the need to enjoy every. single. moment.

PS. You've been tagged, the instructions are on my blog for todays date.