Happy Birthday, Hubby!
He's officially out of his 20's. Maybe Tech Mom can post about the adventures of having a baby 7 weeks ahead of her due date, since she hasn't posted in ages. (not so subtle hint.) We went to a cookout with some friends from his work (and a couple of my blogging buddies, the co-workers wives) last night. This morning I actually made him eggs and toast for breakfast and Hannah and I gave him his cards and gifts. One of which we ended up returning, but my feelings are not hurt. It was more of a symbolic gift, as I didn't want to just say "here, go buy this." So Bear and I found something somewhat similar to what we knew hubby wanted and bought it anyway. Shockingly, it didn't quite work, but since hubby has my "approval", he has found a couple of contender's for his motorcycle jacket birthday gift picked out online. (I do have to say that Bear was smitten by the Kayak's and bikes at the store where we found the jacket that didn't quite work. It was adorable.)
This afternoon, our next door neighbor's had a cookout for their son's 1sst birthday, and this evening another neighbor and friend had a cookout for her 30th birthday, which is actually tomorrow. Hubby didn't seem to mind having the spotlight off him.
4 comments:
talk about a party day!!! Happy 30!!
Happy birthday, Motorcycle man!
happy happy birthday
Happy Belated Birthday to Joel! I'm sorry I missed it... Can't wait to see you guys soon! :)
Love,
Steph.
Post a Comment