Sunday, April 22, 2007

Tech Mom is back from the 1800's!

Okay, so Gramma's place is not quite that remote, but it is quite rural. And she doesn't have a shower, just a tub. Oh, and I believer her "washing machine" is the original model electric wringer. I'm not kidding. Anyway, go over to her blog and welcome her back to her cyber-home. It's been far too long since she posted over there.

She apparently brought me some goodies to add to my garden. I think I'll have to expand the perimeters a tad. No problem with me! Now if we can just keep them alive until we get them here to be planted. I guess that will be my job this week, along with painting her laundry room and powder room. (We'll see how well Baby Bear likes confinement in her saucer while Mommy plays with paint.)

No comments: