Saturday, April 28, 2007

Tempted to post about the day... but since I am at Tech Mom's house, I will leave it to HER to tell what we've been up to. She obviously thinks she lacks blogging inspiration, or she has to think too hard to come up with something to post... yada yada yada...

I will say that we're tired, but in a good way. Tech Mom, you tell them why.

(My blog is proof that posts need not be eloquent or well thought out. While that helps, it is NOT necessary.)

Maybe, if she posts, I might help her put some pictures on her blog, too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

jeeze girl..did you inspire the plant bug on tech mom or did she inspire you?

Lauren said...

Well, to a certain extent, it's in my genes. It just so happens that hubby's parents also enjoy gardening. Too bad he didn't inherit that enjoyment from them. He humors me, in between rolling his eyes. Caslon got it, though.

happymcfamily said...

Thought out and eloquent? You know me... if I had to do that, I wouldn't be on the blogosphere in the first place. You know how much I hate to waste time. I have too many other more important things going on to have to think out, rather than taking the time to eloquently think things out on the internet. The blog for me is a spill. You get what you get. The beauty of bloggage is that if one doesn't want to get it, they don't have to read it. If they want to read something eloquent, I'll have to send them the way of my many uber-talented friends. I do enjoy reading the eloquent thought out blogs... just not creating them :)

Lauren said...

Well said, sis. :-)