musings from the mind of a stay-at-home Mom & procrastinaholic
such a happy picture!
Looks cozy!
I love daddy/kid snuggle pictures!
I love pictures like this. Thanks for sharing
Perfect! No place better than Daddy's arms.
Daddy's make such good snuggle bears!
Oh I love the picture! Thanks for sharing. Happy WW. Stop in for a visit sometime.Angel Mama ():)
they look so comfy!
How sweet!
Cute! :o) It's so great to save these memories in photos.Happy Wordless Wednesday! :o)
I couldn't keep from smiling when I looked at this picture.
That's an adorable picture.
very cute! I bet she's missing him this week.
I love these moments! She'll be glad when daddy is home again, I am sure!Happy WW!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
such a happy picture!
Looks cozy!
I love daddy/kid snuggle pictures!
I love pictures like this. Thanks for sharing
Perfect! No place better than Daddy's arms.
Daddy's make such good snuggle bears!
Oh I love the picture! Thanks for sharing. Happy WW. Stop in for a visit sometime.
Angel Mama ():)
they look so comfy!
How sweet!
Cute! :o) It's so great to save these memories in photos.
Happy Wordless Wednesday! :o)
I couldn't keep from smiling when I looked at this picture.
That's an adorable picture.
very cute! I bet she's missing him this week.
I love these moments! She'll be glad when daddy is home again, I am sure!
Happy WW!
Post a Comment