Hurray, it worked!!! Sorry about that. If you really want the music to make it cool, go for it, but I'll miss ya something fierce!:) Hopefully we'll be getting a new lap top in the next couple months with some of the wreck money, but who knows now with all the new med. bills. This one is about 7 or 8 years old and on it's way out. The screen is really distorted, but at least I can read blogs(except yours when it's really cool) and post on mine.
Those first two comments were also me. I couldn't get it to publish earlier, so I gave up. I got back on to try again and it did work earlier.... three times!
5 comments:
Hurray, it worked!!! Sorry about that. If you really want the music to make it cool, go for it, but I'll miss ya something fierce!:) Hopefully we'll be getting a new lap top in the next couple months with some of the wreck money, but who knows now with all the new med. bills. This one is about 7 or 8 years old and on it's way out. The screen is really distorted, but at least I can read blogs(except yours when it's really cool) and post on mine.
Those first two comments were also me. I couldn't get it to publish earlier, so I gave up. I got back on to try again and it did work earlier.... three times!
gotta love old computers. Glad to see you back online. :-)
Post a Comment