Tuesday, May 01, 2007

This will be short...

Baby Bear is begging to go for a stroll. I think we'd better do it while the morning still has crispness in the air.

I received my pics from Shutterfly, and I am very pleased sith the 8X10 collage (click to see the rough draft)that I had printed out. The other pics are good, too. 15 of the prints were free, so the deal was really good. I'm looking forward to taking advantage of the ClubMom photo book offer. I uploaded 10 photos into their online scrapbook, and have received my code from shutterfly for the free 10-page 8 X8 album. I have an idea for a theme... actually a couple of them. (Obviously Baby Bear will be the main theme.)

Ok, I really should consider pay-per-post or adsense if my blog is going to be an infommercial. Time to get off my rear and go enjoy the pretty weather with my beautiful little girl!

No comments: