Monday, May 21, 2007

Breaking news:

Story #1:
I'm not really an addict!!!!

I found this "internet addiction" test and scored 39... now I'd better prove this to myself and focus on what needs to be done at home, especially while Baby Bear sleeps. :-) 39 is dangerously close to 50...

Story #2:
My calla lily cluster (say that 10 times fast) now has 2 open blooms, with 2 more visibly on the way. The other cluster has at least 3 buds-in-progress. My babies are thriving! And my tomatoes already seem to have "perked" up since I added their homemade fertilizer of eggshells and coffee grounds, followed by a good dousing of water from my cheesy-but-useful green watering can.

3 comments:

Tech Mom said...

you might have someone put a little water on your plants when you are at Gramma's house..We heard it is going to by dry. Good jpb on your flowers==my Grandma M used to put eggshells and coffee on her garden!!

Lauren said...

I was thinking about that. Not sure who will be around. I'm watering them religiously before we go away.

Pfingston said...

I scored a 38 . . . whew!