Another addiction?
This morning I decided I didn't like where I had planted some of my lillies. So I moved them, closer to eachother instead of all spread out. I decided to go for a big burst of their color in one region of the flowerbed instead of little sprays across the whole thing, if that makes sense. I hope they make it, I think they'll be fine. I gave them some extra soil and food. Still no sign of the new callas, and I can't remember exactly where I planted them. So either something ate them while we were away, they rotted, or they are slow-growing. Hoping for the latter, but if they are the only main casualty, my garden will be ok.
Bear is napping. I think she's teething. I should be cleaning. It is "Tackle It Tuesday", after all...
My Dad is coming over to use the plants I split for him as an excuse to see his granddaughter. :-)
1 comment:
A great excuse it is to see his wee little one..
Sounds very pretty..
Hugs
Post a Comment