Saturday, May 19, 2007

thank God it's Saturday

and we don't have to feel TOO bad about taking things easy. Hubby and I came down with some kind of stomach bug last night, and were alternating trips to the bathroom. I've managed to keep down some applesauce and think I'm coming around. Hubby has chills and tummy aches really bad.

His doc appt. went ok, except that his pulse ran low during one of the tests, so he'll go back for more testing in a couple of weeks. Doc has a theory, but I'll spare the details on here.

Baby Bear is playing wth her alphabet bus, a little sad that we are not up to interacting a whole lot, but doing well over all.

I think all of us will remain in our pj's all day.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ugh - hope you guys get to feeling better soon! We had that a few weeks before I had the baby and it was NOT fun.

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better. I'd kill to have a pj day!!