it's all relative...
baby bear and i went to the park for a couple of hours. boy, was it HOT. now the house seems cool, at 77 degrees. the chocolate mint cookie shake i picked up from chick-fil-a is probably helping with my comfort level. maybe i'll take a quick nap while bear rests, then do a 10-minute-tidy just in time for hubby's arrival this afternoon. the house is a wreck.
hubby said it's raining on the interstate; perhaps he'll bring the cooler air with him!
3 comments:
I hope your nap is enjoyable!
I agree with your idea about making 1 picture pages for the index pages in your books, that sounds like a terrific idea!
Haley
Chocolate mint cookie shake?! I want! I want!
It tasted like mint chocolate chip ice cream and oreos blended into a milkshake, with whipped cream and a cherry on top. If I had a working blender, I'd make it at home. MMMMM... it reminds me a little of the grasshopper shake I had at this little place in Upland, IN way back when I was almost in college.
Post a Comment