Don't be fooled...
I may appear quite social on here, and even if you were to meet me in real life. However, certain situations make me nervous. Going on a retreat with a bunch of women I don't know all that well is one of them. However, I've been asked to serve on a committee and our retreat is tomorrow night, so we're going to a house boat on a lake to plan and relax. Hubby will have baby duty til Saturday evening, and I suspect my cell coverage will be limited, based on the water level in relation to the hills surrounding the lake.
My allergies seem to be doing better, though the inhalers make me a tad shaky. So I have to get over my social anxieties which have resurfaced and just go. I have a chance to actually get to know some wonderful women from our church, I can't back out now.
6 comments:
Have a great time--enjoy those girl moments--baby bear and dad will be fine and you will be too!!
have a relaxing time
Sounds like a nice place to be going, hopefully the water will help take away anxiety of the new friendships to be forged.
My overnight bag is packed, he brownies and banana tres leches deserts are made, and I'm trying not to be freaked out by going away from my little one for the first night ever since she was born... that I can remember.
be blessed, and have fun!
you will do just fine. don't let shyness and anxiety get in the way. By the way I have learned the first step is always the hardest. I always miss my babies when I get the RARE chance to be away from them. You will survive and I hope have a great time:)
Post a Comment