Monday, July 23, 2007


SHARE THE FUN!

I couldn't resist joining the party!

I have a couple of Premier Designs' Austrian Crystal tennis bracelets left in mint condition from my stint as a jewelry lady.

These pretty and petite bracelets are 7 1/4" in length,
and add just the right sparkle to any summer sundress.

Leave a comment if you would like to enter the drawing for this set- you'll receive one bracelet for you, and one to give to a friend!

The drawing will be held on Friday, July 27th.

Be sure to enter before 12:00 a.m. CST on Friday!

Oh, and I'm sorry but I will only mail to the United States or Canada.

Good luck!

To participate in this "carnival" of giveaways,
check out the sponsoring blog:

Rocks In My Dryer


**** I must have a way to contact you, either via e-mail or blog/profile link in the comments, in order for you to win. Thanks!

191 comments:

Barb said...

Sign me up!

Stacey said...

These are just beautiful. Please count me in.

With His Grace said...

please count me in! I LOVEEE all things shiny and pretty!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Count me in!!

Kara said...

Oooh, pretty! I'd love one!

Anonymous said...

Count me in!

Unknown said...

Thank You!

Nanette said...

Beautiful. Count me in.

Amico Dio said...

I would love to win! Please count me in! :o)

Anonymous said...

I'd be very happy to wear that! Count me in.

Mrs. Schmitty said...

Beautiful, please enter me! Thank you!

Jeanne said...

I love Premier's stuff! One of my favorite pieces was stolen at the airport last year....

count me in, please!

Anonymous said...

ahh, things that sparkle!

Anonymous said...

How pretty these would be with my daughter's wedding dress! Thanks.
kanddallison at yahoo dot com

Sara said...

ooo, what fun and sparkley to boot!

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous! Count me in!

Anonymous said...

What lovely bracelets! Thanks for the chance to win!

striving... said...

These are beautiful.

Mrs. Sprinkles said...

Beautiful--sign me up!

Praise and Coffee said...

Just beautiful, thanks for offering this!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous idea. Please count me in.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Enter me please. :)

kel said...

enter me please

Becky said...

I'm on it!

Roses Are Red, Violets are Violet said...

LOve all things sparkly
So please count me in
I'd jump up for joy
If I happened to win!

Jonah and Jackson's Mom said...

Such pretty bracelets. Please enter me in your drawing. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

beautiful. You are very generous!

houseofeling said...

so pretty....count me in!!!

Shama-Lama Mama said...

Oooh, those are lovely! Thanks for the wonderful opportunity!

kcecilio at ureach dotcom

Susan said...

So pretty! Count me in, please - thanks!

Kristi said...

How pretty! Please count me in!

Corey~living and loving said...

Great prize! Count me in! Thanks!

aahcoffee said...

I love it!
julie_ruhlman@hotmail.com
www.xanga.com/aahcoffee

Gretchen said...

Those are great. Count me in. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, how beautiful! Count me in!

FarmWife said...

Wow! 34 comments! You go girl...and throw my name in the hat while your at it.

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Please add me!

daisy said...

Oh, please add me to your list. I have a friend who absolutely loves sparkly things, so this would be perfect!!

Becca said...

These are beautiful! Thank you!

Diatribal said...

Beautiful! Count me in!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I would love to win these bracelets. I LOVE all things sparkley! Please enter me!

I will email you my email address!
Brenda

Diann McDuffie said...

These are great! Please enter me!

Anonymous said...

Love the bling! Count me in please!

Inkling said...

Well, since you are so kind as to include the country of Canada (which I'm assuming includes my little basement suite in BC), by all means, count this Missouri girl in! =)

Rachel said...

Sparkles!!! Count me in.

Anonymous said...

Enter me please.
Nikki

Jill S said...

Oh, I already know who I'll give the other one to, so PICK ME!!!

Monkey Giggles said...

I love a little bling...Please count me in

Awesome Mom said...

Ooo shiny!!

Amy said...

What a pretty giveaway!

Anonymous said...

Shiny and so pretty. Thanks for offering this.

Mari said...

They are beautiful! Sign me up, please.

Anonymous said...

Pretty! I love it. Sign me up!

Terry and John said...

Thank you for a chance to win and have a great week:)

Grace said...

Sooo pretty! Please include me!

Thanks!

Perri said...

very nice! count me in.

Kyra said...

Ooohhh pretty! Count me in please!

Monique said...

OMGosh! count me in please, those are beautiful!

Rmomof3 said...

Please add me to the list!

Thanks!
Renee

Melissa said...

So pretty!! Count me in!!

Anonymous said...

Count me in too please!

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful! I'd love to own one. Thanks for entering me into your drawing.

Anonymous said...

Please enter my name in your drawing. karlacinid at roadstoeverywhere dot com

Laura said...

Very nice!!

Lissete said...

Lovely! Count me in please.

Kathryn said...

shiny! How pretty. Please count me in.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Count me in please.

Anonymous said...

Very generous!

yardsaleprincess1@yahoo.com

Lori said...

I love jewelry. Sign me up.

Liz said...

beautiful!

Anonymous said...

How pretty! Sign me up.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! My buddy and I could match! :D

Thanks,
MarilynATtheswap.com

Anonymous said...

Please enter me into the drawing! Thank you!

Shannon said...

Very pretty! Please include me. :)

Qtpies7 said...

Oh, my friend would love me, but which friend?? LOL I think my dd would take one, though. Very pretty!

*Tanyetta* said...

Please enter my name into your drawing. Thank you.

I have a giveaway going on too!
http://calimckoys.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oooo, me too!

Lisa Hellier said...

You had me at jewelry. I love the way you displayed it as well. So classy. Please enter my name.

KJ Family said...

Beautiful bracelets. Thanks for offering them. Please count me in.

Anonymous said...

Lovely! count me in! Diana
Farley80@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

I love it...please count me in!

Anonymous said...

My daughter in law would LOVE that!

Count me in! Thanks!

KarenW said...

Those are beautiful!

Toknowhim said...

Enter me please...

Ginny said...

Great prize, enter me!

Anonymous said...

so cute! Please include me.

Thanks,
Heather
heather@pagesbyheather.com

Laurel said...

oh i love all things shiny!

Timmarie said...

I have need for pretty accessories.

Kristin said...

Sooo gorgeous!! I'd love to win!

Anonymous said...

Pick me Please!
jesslunger25@hotmail.com

Dolly said...

I'm In!

Anonymous said...

Beeauuutiiiful!! :0) Please cout me in. :0)

Suzy O. said...

Beautiful sign me up

Anonymous said...

I've got one of these and they are great! I also have a pearl necklace I got from PRemier that I need a new one - do you still sell or how can I get a catalog to order?

Kacey said...

What great prizes!

Thanks!

Unknown said...

Count me in please!

Kyleen King Zelenak said...

Pretty! Count me in too. Thanks!

KatieBug said...

Please sign me up!

Bethany said...

Add me!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful... please sign me up.

Elysa said...

Please enter me in the drawing. :)

Joyful Mother said...

I would love to enter your giveaway! Thanks so much!!

Eden said...

Fabulous! Count me in!

Karen said...

Beautiful! Please count me in!

Kristi said...

How beautiful!! Thank you for doing the giveaway!!

Ladytink_534 said...

Count me in! It's really, really pretty!

Mercy said...

ooh, very pretty. I'd love to win.

Thanks for entering me!

Scott Franson Photography said...

Great blog, count me in

Proverbs 31 Woman Wannabe said...

Please count me in, thank you!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful giveaway :) I'm in too :)

anastasia_falling@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I need some pretties.

grams-kelley [at] sbcglobal [dot]net

Author said...

Gorgeous - I want to win this! Count me in. Thanks!

Carole Burant said...

Fabulous giveaway!! Please enter my name in your draw:-) Thank you! xo

Our Red Thread Journey said...

Please include me! Thank you!

Elizabeth F. said...

enter me please. They are so beautiful.

Tammy said...

So pretty...please enter me!

Our Red Thread Journey said...

Please include me! Thank you!

Sherry said...

Add me, thanks!

Michelle said...

what a beautiful bracelet! Please enter me!

Anonymous said...

Pretty! Count me in!
(salliann.ran@verizon.net)

Andrea said...

Beautiful - count me in!

Anonymous said...

Did someone say jewelry?
amyjohnallen@bellsouth.net

Coach Paulette said...

these are beautiful - count me in too please!

Anonymous said...

So very nice. Count me in, please.
Blessings,
~Toni

jodene said...

Thanks for the chance at a wonderful prize!!

Jenny said...

great giveaway! It's just beautiful!!

Tara Sloan said...

Oh yeah!Sign me up!

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted a tennis bracelet.
blazershockeyfan@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

These bracelets are lovely. I would love to be entered.

Betsy said...

Pretty!

g said...

Count me in (lisa4given@hotmail.com)

Lisa @ Deo Volente (Jon's wife)

Anonymous said...

Oooh, pretty things! Sign me up!!
lmoffitt.at.aestudios.dot.com

kblaidlaw said...

I'd love to win! Please enter my name in your drawing.
kblaidlaw at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOH!
alicegchandler@earthlink.net

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

OUUUUU I LOOOOVE sparkely pretties!!!!

What a fun give away...I'd love a chance to win!

Thank you!
Blessings,Dolly

http://frommycherryheart.blogspot.com/

CrystalGB said...

How nice. Please enter me.

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

How pretty; thanks for the chance to win!
:)

Unknown said...

They are beautiful!

Thank you for hosting a giveaway!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! Please enter me into your contest. Thanks, and have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bracelets!! I'm in! C'mon over and sign up for mine ($10 Target gift card) if you get the chance. :o)

The Fritz Facts said...

How pretty! Count me in!!

Kiy said...

Oooooh, sparklies, I am in! :)

Lori - Queen of Dirty Laundry said...

OOH, sparkly! I'd love to have some new bling on my wrist! Thanks for a fun giveaway!

Ladybug said...

Count me in!

Ladybugs and Lilypads

Don't forget to go and enter our give a way!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Count me in!
sweetanlo92292@yahoo.com

Sarafu said...

Gorgeuos! PLEASE Enter me!

LivingforGod said...

Very pretty! Please enter my name in the drawing. Thanks! serving_theKingofkings@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to share these with my daughter!

jennifer311@centurytel.net

Trina and Jophie said...

Count me in!
Trina :0)

Anonymous said...

Enter me please!
Tammy
crazymamma1966 at hotmail dot com

Fiddle D. Dee said...

Lovely! Please sign me up!
Lynnomartin@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Sign me up!!

Anonymous said...

Count me in!monk5@charter.net

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I hope I win. :>)

Tracy said...

Beautiful. hope i win
tnayar@cox.net

Anonymous said...

That looks Beautiful. Thanks for letting me enter

Michelle said...

Very pretty! Count me in!

Anonymous said...

I love jewelry...count me in!
kimberleefaith at yahoo dot com

HomeSchool Mommy said...

How pretty!

Thanks for including me in your drawing!

homeschool_mommy@cox.net

Tricia said...

Count me in!!

Tricia

talkinghands said...

My goodness these are lovely! What a generous give away! Please include me in your drawing.

Thank you,
Alisa
talkinhands@hotmail.com

Kel said...

Awesome! Please enter me.

Anonymous said...

Throw my post into the hat! Make sure you fold it up, then fold the corners over so that when you reach in the hat, the corner pokes you, and you grab it! I'd love to read this! kim_mills@yahoo.com

Linda said...

Very pretty. Add my name to the drawing.

Becky said...

Thanks for the chance to win these beautiful bracelets! I can be reached at becca_88 at hotmail dot com if I happen to be lucky enough!

Distybug said...

That's an awesome giveaway...count me in.

BlondeBlogger said...

Oooh, beautiful bling! Please enter me...thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty bracelets. Count me in. rkm559@juno.com

Frances said...

Beautiful indeed - I'd love them! Thank you for this opportunity.

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

Wow! How gorgeous!!
Tonni
http://hopehasreturned.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

Oooo.......shiny, sparkly, pretty. Thank you!

PastormacsAnn said...

Very pretty! Please count me in.

Anonymous said...

Count me in!!
jazlynnesmomma@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Count me in.

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

OH my goodness, these are the prettiest things I've seen so far. What a great giveaway. Please enter me :)
Dana from Texas

Treasuresofjoy said...

That is too nice!! I really hope to win this one!http://treasuresofjoyboutique.blogspot.com/

The Downing 5 said...

Very feminine...please sign me up!

Kim said...

Count me in! What a fablous giveaway!

Great blog...I'm bookmarking it so that I can come back later. ;)

Come on over to check out my giveaway.

Kristiem10 said...

Pretty pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

bronwyn
impchild at yahoo dot com

katy said...

Oh I love sparkly things. Count me in please.

loni said...

Those are really pretty. Please count me in and thank you for passing them on!

http://lonic.blogspot.com/

Linda SS said...

WOWZA...I would be thrilled to be the winner of your bracelet:) Thank you for the opportunity you are offering your visitors to win, it's so pretty.

Tasha said...

Thank you for entering me in your giveaway. Have a nice day.

Christine said...

Please sign me up too! These are beautiful! Thanks

Anonymous said...

How pretty! Thanks for the giveaway! Please enter me. gena(at)dmcg(dot)com

Miss Notesy said...

Your contest is wonderful! Please pick me… he he he. I’m Lani from The Wooden Porch. It’s nice to “meet” you (um, especially since you are giving something away).

Did I really just say that?

IF you do pick me, please email me at: thewoodenporch@gmail.com
(my website is http://thewoodenporch.blogspot.com/)

Have fun picking a winner!!

Ashton G said...

Oooooh, pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thats very pretty!

Tonja

tonja68@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Those are gorgeous.
Please sign me up.

christy0214{AT}Cox{Dot}Net

Adria said...

I'd love to enter. Thank you!