Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My list is stuck as you see it. I should tackle more. Specifically, the fridge. But I'm in a slump today. Headache. (Probably from wasting time online). I'm wearing my most comfy pair of jeans- the ones with the holes in the knee and back pockets that I can't bear to throw out. I have rotated laundry. I keep hoping a summer shower will pop up so I don't have to water the flowers and tomatoes. Although it is a little fun to try to flood the mole tunnels as I water the flowerbeds. Hubby came home for lunch and has set up his office in the guest room for the afternoon. PBS is on TV- Clifford the Big Red Dog, to be exact. Not much variety here- no cable or satellite. Yet. Maybe in a few months, when hubby gets a raise.

Anyway, I will try to get back to the tackle and continue updating the color-codes as I complete my tasks.

Oh, and I must say I am overwhelmed by the # of responses to my giveaway. They are pretty bracelets. Dainty yet eye-catching. I'm going to have to make a raffle ticket shuffler out of an oatmeal container or something! Actually, I do think I have a value-sized diaper box that will do the trick. After all this insanity of the giveaway is done, hopefully some of you will stick around!

**** Almost halfway through the list... not a bad start for the day. Tomorrow I hope to spend more time playing with my daughter. But today, she thought it was fun helping me push wet clothes into the dryer and throw dirty clothes into the washer from atop a step ladder. Too bad laundry is an ever-growing pile! 8:43 p.m.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey - for some reason my computer is acting up and doing something crazy when I click on email links to send msgs -- my email is mccreless6725@comcast.net for the jewelry person. thanks!

FarmWife said...

I keep stopping by to check your give away tally & I'm shocked each time!! 34 floored me, 118 may blow my mind! Too cool!!

Lauren said...

yeah, and guess who has to print out all the names, print them, and put them in a box for a drawing. i'd better get started! it is fun, though!

Haley said...

I very much like your color coded list! :-)

Also, thank you for the wonderfully sincere words and advice you let me today! You are one sweet spirit! :-)
you
I appreciate what you had to say and will definitely check out those other blogs you suggested!

Have a blessed week!

Haley