Wednesday, August 15, 2007

more blog parties!


Going on now:
Tasra_dawson_blogabration


I have been wanting to buy Barbara Curtis' book Mommy, Teach Me since it came out. I read and liked the Mommy Manual, and am re-reading it. I even told hubby that I want this book as much as a new camera for my birthday (in part because I don't think we can really afford the new camera right now and think he should wait until Christmas for the big purchase, though I would LOVE to have it sooner.) It's actually in my shopping cart on amazon as I type... not checked out yet, but maybe soon... Anyway, if I win Barbara's book through this contest after purchasing it for myself, then I will have an extra copy to give away.

Anyway, our contest host, Tasra, has compiled quite the list of prizes. True to her blog, you will find scrapbooking is a major theme. Click on the picture above to check it out! Have fun!

******
haley's avon contest:
*******


coming soon:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello I am visiting from the blog party, it is nice to meet you. I love all the beach pics on your blog, I wish I could be there right now.