Thursday, August 23, 2007

It came!

My new camera arrived yesterday. I haven't been so scared of breaking anything since I held my newborn daughter. So I barely touched it until this morning, when Baby Bear was asleep in her crib. I've taken quite a few pics... some will be posted here, others on the other blog.

I have sooo much to learn about photography. I am excited that the zoom is even better than my old camera. In one shot, I zoomed in on the bird's nest I mentioned earlier this week... and you could actually tell there was a nest in the tree. I got some good action shots of Bear after her naptime... as in "get me out of here!" action. I want to learn how to maximize my new toy's capabilities and take the best photos it is capable of with it.

Where are the pics? Well, I decided I didn't want to get chocolate cake on my beautimous new camera, so I am finishing off a piece of my cake before I get to "work".

No comments: